We’re slowly updating our COVID-19 protocol, and we’re happy to announce that clients are allowed in the building with their pets under the following conditions:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us at (502) 587-6677 to check in or ask about entering the hospital.
- Two people per pet will be allowed inside.
- Our lobby isn’t open yet, so one of our techs will meet you and your pet outside and take you directly to an exam room.
- Everyone (staff and clients) must wear a mask at all times in the building.
- After the exam, you’ll be able to pay in the same room and leave directly from there.
- Each room will be sanitized per CDC guidelines after clients leave.
- We only have two exam rooms, so the number of people allowed in the building at the same time will be limited.
- Our safe and convenient curbside service is still available; just let us know if you prefer that option when you call to check in.
Tech appointments and pharmacy pick up will still be curbside; simply call us when you arrive, and we’ll pick up your pet or deliver your medications to you in your vehicle.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support!